The Old Russian New Year
If you think the spirit of the New Year will end after January 1st, you’re wrong!
The party continues … in Russia, where, every year, people celebrate the Russian New Year in January. To explain why is it so, well, we must go back in time … But we won’t!
On the other hand, we propose you an exclusive evening at Come to Cave, on Saturday, the 11th of January 2020!
- Vodka Tasting offered by Beluga
- Special Vodka Flavored Cocktails
- Russian Appetizers & Cocktail Pairings
- Live Dj Set by David Grossmann
Please choose your menu and quantity and book your table using the form below.
- Russian salad
- Homemade smoked salmon blinis
- Chebureki – Ravioli stuffed with cheese and meat
- Russian Shuba Salad – Smoked herring and vegetables
PRICE: 25,00€ (serves 2 to 3 people)
- Gillardeau N°2 – 6 pieces
- Fine Clair N°2 – 6 pieces
- Ostra Regal N°2 – 6 pieces
PRICE: 70,00€/18 pieces (serves 2 to 3 people)
Our generous Plateau Royal on 3 floors, specially designed for the occasion…
- Oysters: 6 fine de claire, 6 Ostra Régal, 6 Gillardeau;
- Homemade Smoked Salmon;
- Sturgeon Carpaccio;
- Beluga vodka tuna tartare and lime
- Steamed prawns
- Lobster blinis
PRICE: 136,00€ (Serves 2 to 3 people well)
We have a full team of Professional bartenders creating classic and innovative cocktails alike.
For the Russian New Year, our professional bartenders created five handcrafted cocktails that are made from high-quality Beluga Vodka and the freshest garden-to-glass ingredients.
This event, they will introduce to you…
- The Moscow Mule
- The Beluga Tonic
- The Black russian
- The Espresso Martini
- The Lux Feat. Russian
With the special participation of the barman George Sahinides along with our bartenders team.